Fake payment app
- @t663s33, Fred Clevenger, You did not state your year/make/model/engine so I will post some what generic answer on fuel issue. Ensure you have good fresh gas and that there is fuel flow from the tank, as there may be an internal screen in the tank plugged. If the engine has a fuel pump, you should not have to prefill lines/filters.
- Apr 04, 2017 · My fuel pump is not running/priming when I turn the key. I'm seeing 11.65V at the fuel pump connector (green/lack and blue/white) but nothing upstream from that point. I can power up the fuel pump using a 12V external power source (It's a jump-start battery pack so it might be more than 12V).
fuel. The correct mounting position is even with or below the tank and preferably behind or next to the fuel tank. All electric pumps push fuel far better than they can pull (suck) fuel. Make sure that a low restriction filter is between the tank and the pump. A 40-micron element it sufficient to protect the pump from contamination such as dirt,
- Jan 06, 2018 · It was not running when I bought it, was told fuel pump was out, then it was placed in climate controlled storage for four years. Replaced the fuel pump, it started priming, and after getting other issues fixed, got it running.
Im just in the process of installing my inline Bosch 910 Fuel Pump. What i have noticed is that the factory pump does not prime when i turn the key to ignition. I've checked for voltage when ignition is on, but cant seem to find 12V on any wire going to the fuel pump, but once the engine turns over i have 12V on the wire which runs to the fuel ...
- As for the primer lever, the lever should operate the diaphram just as the fuel pump camshaft lever arm does. If it will not prime now, it likely won't pump fuel once the engine is up and running. If you cannot get the mechanical pump working, just bite the bullet and install a Carter electric, or similar.
Jun 02, 2015 · If you are not sure, it is a simple task to do it. Remove the fuel pipe from the rubber connector pipe under the Eber. Take the cable off the pump, get two pieces of wire and connect to 12v and gnd. Hold one wire on one of the pump connections and tap the other on the remaining pump connector. Polarity is irrelevant.
- There are TONS of threads about problems with the pump not priming and I have read through mostly all of them. I have checked all fuses, relays (including fuel pump relay and bank-angle sensor relay), I've swapped them with other relays for kicks and giggles, I have unplugged my PCIII USB, I...
Then use the manual primer pump to prime. If no primer pump, I guess it MAY be possible to prime using the key, but that is sure iffy, particularly if the fuel has drained from primary filter back to the tank (level of fuel in the tank lower than the primary filter housing)! So, Caterpillar's official position is dry filters if manual pump, fill filters if no pump. Brett
- Majority of the time, if your fuel pump is not priming, it's the relay... The wires get disconnected under the fuse box. It's typically easiest just to jump the relay. This, of course, means your fuel pump will not shut off once it is primed. (Your fuel pump will continually run if the key is left on.) If that's not the case, try checking the fuses.
The new pump is not drawing fuel from the tank. I took the delivery line off the top of the tank, pressurized the tank and fuel came out of the port on top of the tank. We tried to get fuel through the lines while pressurizing the tank, but we are losing pressure through the return line. This is where we stopped Friday. Our next step will be to ...
- If i am not mistaken you can do it just for a couple of seconds. Once you turn on the switch (no ignition) in some cases the pump primes for a couple of seconds then shuts down. Anoter test you can ake is place the ignition switch in the on position and then jump out the wires for the oil pressure sender, the pump should start priming.
roller-cell electric fuel pump offers the benefit of an electric, on-demand, priming pump, for intermittent or continuous duty. Thermostatically controlled PTC-style electric (150-watt) heater facilitates cold weather starting. Rugged, lightweight aluminum housing. Fuel outlet. Return fuel in. Standard: 12V DC brushed pump motor.